DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Talk about getting crapped on!!!!

WDKZoom

Reactions
Out this morning, my AC is 100m away from me 200 feet up as I was heading further out to explore some mini mountain formations in southern Utah when a guy parks about 30 yards away and lets his very old dog out of the car. He was no spring chicken like most of us so he could not keep up with his dog or call it back that was struggling to get up the hill where I was. I am trying to watch the dog hoping it was not coming up to try and take a bite out of me and keep an eye on my drone still onward and upward. The dog, a little pug pretty much crippled, finally makes it to my leg and just sniffs no big deal but than continues on to my landing pad a few feet away.....walks on it and squats to take a crap right on my "H"......are you kidding me!!!!!

WDK

Not too bad for a geezer dog. Who said old pooches don't have a sense of humor. Gives new meaning to the term, "LZ too hot, need alternate LZ"... ?

I once had a "great" time when a large dog came out of the blue (with no owner to be seen anywhere), grabbed my camera bag with about $3k worth of equipment and strolled off casually, while I was flying a very large drone in ATTI mode. I chased after the dog, grabbed the bag with my left hand and tried to pull it out of his mouth while simultaneously trying to keep the drone away from obstacles with my right hand. The dog was tenacious and didn't let go until the owner finally appeared after about 5 minutes. Then the dog finally gave me my bag (with saliva dripping from it) and started to chase after my drone which at that point I was trying to land. I had to keep it in the air until the battery almost ran out, while simultaneously having a heated conversation with the dog's owner. Talk about multitasking...

guess you were lucky there, it could have sniffed your leg and then proceeded to pee into your shoe

Out this morning, my AC is 100m away from me 200 feet up as I was heading further out to explore some mini mountain formations in southern Utah when a guy parks about 30 yards away and lets his very old dog out of the car. He was no spring chicken like most of us so he could not keep up with his dog or call it back that was struggling to get up the hill where I was. I am trying to watch the dog hoping it was not coming up to try and take a bite out of me and keep an eye on my drone still onward and upward. The dog, a little pug pretty much crippled, finally makes it to my leg and just sniffs no big deal but than continues on to my landing pad a few feet away.....walks on it and squats to take a crap right on my "H"......are you kidding me!!!!!

WDK
Right on target! ?

WDK
You have made my week, thank you! It’s even too funny to be annoyed . That little pug has a sense of humour!

Reactions: LongRifle
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest