DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Tarpon Springs Florida land development

The powers that be believe if we pave over the whole state more tourists will come. Lol and animals belong in zoos, not safe in the wild.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
thanks for sharing!

Could be housing for all the senior citizens who retire in FL. Looks like sewer pipe on the one side.

Flew my Mavic 2 Zoom over this property that was wooded but over the last couple of months it is being developed. I'm not sure what will be on this property.
I too live near there. I'm in N. W. Tampa. Liked your video. Been flying almost every day for two years. Have a phantom 4 pro, mavic air 2. And a air 2s, which O fly exclusively now. I'm interested in learning video editing

I too live near there. I'm in N. W. Tampa. Liked your video. Been flying almost every day for two years. Have a phantom 4 pro, mavic air 2. And a air 2s, which O fly exclusively now. I'm interested in learning video editing. Want to get together and trade drone talk? I'll throw caution to the wind and give you my number. P.S. It's my business number (cell) 813-494-5637. Hit me back regardless and I liked your video.

Come back in 2 months ...it will be Walmart with a Starbucks in it...you never have enough of them ..it is an interesting video and will be cool to look at in 10 years and see what it was like..thank you for taking the time to post it

Hey Michael, that video I shot is just a half mile north from where I live. I fly the Spark, Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom and now I'm learning how to fly the DJI FPV drone. We can meet up to fly as far as video editing I learned from YouTube and the editor I use is Davinci Resolve 17, I downloaded the free version and it is very powerful editor. Here is the link and there are lots of helpful videos on YouTube. DaVinci Resolve 17 | Blackmagic Design

Hey Michael, that video I shot is just a half mile north from where I live. I fly the Spark, Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom and now I'm learning how to fly the DJI FPV drone. We can meet up to fly as far as video editing I learned from YouTube and the editor I use is Davinci Resolve 17, I downloaded the free version and it is very powerful editor. Here is the link and there are lots of helpful videos on YouTube. DaVinci Resolve 17 | Blackmagic Design
Thank you very much. I always was a "show me " guy. Just to get my bearing

Sorry, fat fingers. When are you thinking? I used to live in Holliday and New Port Richey, so I know my way around.
Maybe one weekend towards the end of next month, I work in Holiday and New Port Richey and I love to fly at Anclote River Park in Holiday. I will be on vacation in the middle of July so maybe after I get back I can get intouch with you about meeting up. I also love to fly off the Dunedin Causeway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661