DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Teenager storks - new generations are on line ( ON FLIGHT)...

These creatures are part of our live...

Wow, very nice. This only can be accomplished with a drone. I like the smaller birds using the nest on the lower floor. Its funny after millions of years most birds still don't build a roof over themselves.

Wow, very nice. This only can be accomplished with a drone. I like the smaller birds using the nest on the lower floor. Its funny after millions of years most birds still don't build a roof over themselves.
Yes, but still they are birds. I am amaized how outstanding they are in baby care...how the mom stork feeding the babies, how cleaning them, how cover them in the rain. I know, this is instinct, but this is love as well. And when the yang storks make their first flight...wow, this is the real nature genius infront our eyes...

Last edited:
Yes, but still they are birds. I am amaized how outstanding are they in baby care...how the mom stork feeding the babies, how cleaning them, how cover them in the rain. I know, this is instinct, but this is love as well. And when the yang storks make their first flight...wow, this is the real nature genius infront our eyes...
I agree 100%.

Yes, but still they are birds. I am amaized how outstanding they are in baby care...how the mom stork feeding the babies, how cleaning them, how cover them in the rain. I know, this is instinct, but this is love as well. And when the yang storks make their first flight...wow, this is the real nature genius infront our eyes...
Along that line of thought, scientists have now demonstrated that crows are capable of conscious thought. Look it up, very interesting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS