DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Telemetry disappears

bburnett15

Reactions
I don’t know if telemetry is the correct term, but all the information that’s on your screen when you start is what I am thinking is telemetry.
I am using the Smart Controller and I have clumsy fingers, and keep finding that all that information keeps disappearing. My question is what am I doing that’s causing it to disappear? TIA

I don’t know if telemetry is the correct term, but all the information that’s on your screen when you start is what I am thinking is telemetry.
I am using the Smart Controller and I have clumsy fingers, and keep finding that all that information keeps disappearing. My question is what am I doing that’s causing it to disappear? TIA
Could you post a picture of what you mean, I'm not sure what you're referring to. If I remember correctly, one of the buttons on the controller could remove everything from the screen except for the picture (might have been one of the two buttons on the back). I guess try that or you could look around in settings. I don't have a Smart Controller anymore and my drone is being repaired so I can't test it myself.

Could you post a picture of what you mean, I'm not sure what you're referring to. If I remember correctly, one of the buttons on the controller could remove everything from the screen except for the picture (might have been one of the two buttons on the back). I guess try that or you could look around in settings. I don't have a Smart Controller anymore and my drone is being repaired so I can't test it myself.
The camera works-view from the drone is fine- just all the info around the perimeter of the screen is gone

When it disappears try swiping down from the top of the screen. A similar thing happens with a phone and this is the 'cure', I have forgotten the reason why this happens.

When it disappears try swiping down from the top of the screen. A similar thing happens with a phone and this is the 'cure', I have forgotten the reason why this happens.
I believe on the Smart Controller, there's a button you can press to essentially remove (temporarily) all telemetry, buttons, switches, everything so that all you see is the video coming out of the camera. I think it's so that as you're shooting footage, if you want to see EVERYTHING, you can press that button, and you'll have a full unobstructed view of your footage.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121