DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Telemetry superimposed on video/photos

goldwein

Reactions
Is there any way to superimpose telemetry such as AGL, speed, direction... onto the video or photos taken from MP?

Is there any way to superimpose telemetry such as AGL, speed, direction... onto the video or photos taken from MP?
It is done with an external app.

If you are using an iOS 11 device use the built-in screen recorder and record your pilot display...of course you’ll only get 1080p (or 720p, depending on the transmission quality from the aircraft).

The downside is it take alot of processing power...most iPad 2 Minis may display a ‘CPU fully loaded’ warning message and experience video lagging.

If you are using an iOS 11 device use the built-in screen recorder and record your pilot display...of course you’ll only get 1080p (or 720p, depending on the transmission quality from the aircraft).

The downside is it take alot of processing power...most iPad 2 Minis may display a ‘CPU fully loaded’ warning message and experience video lagging.

Print screen for photos.

I tried to do this with a Spark, controlled by iPhone 6 (64g) with the current iOS. The recording started OK, but at the end of the flight, there was no recording - as if I had never turned it on - no error message. I also have video caching ON in the DJI app. Note that the screen recording works just fine when I'm playing games or using other apps.

Another vote for Dashware. It's pretty much the gold standard for this.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista