DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

newbie question on live photos on phone

echen2323

Reactions
anyway to see photos taken on DMP4 live on phone or soon after? for instance, my family was at the park this weekend for mothers day, and we took a group photo with the drone and we wanted to see the photo on my android phone (Samsung ultra 24 with no SD card slot), and possibly send the photo to everyone through text or whatsapp. what i ended up doing is waiting until i got home, putting SD card in computer and sending hours later.

wondering if anyway to transfer photos to phone wirelessly or some other method. by the way, i know my pro 4 has the remote with screen where we could see the images taken, but wondering if could see on phone too.

i know i can buy a USBC SD card reader that attaches to my phone too, but wondering if there are any live or wireless methods to transfer.

thanks!

anyway to see photos taken on DMP4 live on phone or soon after? for instance, my family was at the park this weekend for mothers day, and we took a group photo with the drone and we wanted to see the photo on my android phone (Samsung ultra 24 with no SD card slot), and possibly send the photo to everyone through text or whatsapp. what i ended up doing is waiting until i got home, putting SD card in computer and sending hours later.

wondering if anyway to transfer photos to phone wirelessly or some other method. by the way, i know my pro 4 has the remote with screen where we could see the images taken, but wondering if could see on phone too.

i know i can buy a USBC SD card reader that attaches to my phone too, but wondering if there are any live or wireless methods to transfer.

thanks!
Hi

You can try an App called LightCut. It allows transfer from your drone to your phone over wifi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fuckyoupaymenowww