DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Italy

ElNancio

Reactions
Hi guys
i m a newbie here.
Got a Phantom 3 pro many years ago, disappointed with size and bad reception.

Willing to buy now a drone, since they re performing pretty well with my needs
Problem is that iv been into photography for some years.
This means aint gonna straight for an Air 3 , the relatively new 70mm format to me sounds the very perfect one. Never believed on 24mm, just had 14mm or 35mm lenses on that range.
The other choice is the Mavic 3 classic obviously, used market, i m struggling to find something with more than 1 battery and both care refresh.

My use will be exploring mountains (i live in the near a border sharing 3 countries, Slovenia and Austria which are relatively drone friendly ), some videos but yep, my heart still loves more the photographic world

Since i really love the 70mm and the Mavic 3 pro is a no, there is any comparison here of the SAME pic (Air3 - M3C) to get a sufficient idea ?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

i m struggling to find something with more than 1 battery and both care refresh.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Good lUck with your decision!

Size was huge coz It s not folding
Reception 2miles max but plenty of ups and downs , near wifi antennas not more than 1 mile

Reactions: RodPad
Reactions: MA2 317 and RodPad
Hello from the Crossroads of America ElNancio..
Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi guys
i m a newbie here.

This means aint gonna straight for an Air 3 , the relatively new 70mm format to me sounds the very perfect one. Never believed on 24mm, just had 14mm or 35mm lenses on that range.
The other choice is the Mavic 3 classic obviously, used market, i m struggling to find something with more than 1 battery and both care refresh.

My use will be exploring mountains (i live in the near a border sharing 3 countries, Slovenia and Austria which are relatively drone friendly ), some videos but yep, my heart still loves more the photographic world

Since i really love the 70mm and the Mavic 3 pro is a no, there is any comparison here of the SAME pic (Air3 - M3C) to get a sufficient idea ?
Hi
I have the Air 3 ! I have flown it at 7000 feet in the Italian Alps and the performance even at that altitude is amazing.
For dealing with strong winds ? Again nothing will compete with the Air 3 in that level of Drone ! Other better placed on the camera comparisons

Reactions: RodPad and MA2 317
Size was huge coz It s not folding
Reception 2miles max but plenty of ups and downs , near wifi antennas not more than 1 mile
I would say the "huge" size is a good think since it appears that you are flying it well beyond the visual line of sight. As for the weak signal when you fly it well beyond legal limits, well you should not fly it that far…

Like the patient told the Doctor, "My arm hurts when I lift it up like this…"

The Doctor replies, "Well don't lift it like that…" L 😁 L . . .

Hi guys
i m a newbie here.

You probably live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world! I'd suggest the you find and look at some of the marvelous work of Maik Kellerhals in Switzerland on the search part of this forum. Some of the most beautiful and well flown videos anywhere to be found. I have had the first Mavic 3 and love it. I rarely use the 7x. I could not recommend a better drone.

Dale
Miami

You probably live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world! I'd suggest the you find and look at some of the marvelous work of Maik Kellerhals in Switzerland on the search part of this forum. Some of the most beautiful and well flown videos anywhere to be found. I have had the first Mavic 3 and love it. I rarely use the 7x. I could not recommend a better drone.

Dale
Miami
Every part of the world could be super nice, but drone speaking my moutains are something special
Please keep in mind dolomites are near red zone for drones so i m lucky to stay more near slovenia and austria having also super nice mountains waterfalls lakes and forest to explore
Mavic 3 is superb, 7xx not, really i want to try that 70mm lens
Mavic 3 classic photo quality (not video) is really better but.. how much....
I ll be exploring in fpv also.
I m not buying the Mavic 3 pro for budget reasons and even the license we need in Europe (air 3 and m3c just a easy written test)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711