DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Italy

Every part of the world could be super nice, but drone speaking my moutains are something special
Please keep in mind dolomites are near red zone for drones so i m lucky to stay more near slovenia and austria having also super nice mountains waterfalls lakes and forest to explore
Mavic 3 is superb, 7xx not, really i want to try that 70mm lens
Mavic 3 classic photo quality (not video) is really better but.. how much....
I ll be exploring in fpv also.
I m not buying the Mavic 3 pro for budget reasons and even the license we need in Europe (air 3 and m3c just a easy written test)
I've spent several days in Lake Bled, as well as driving through most of gorgeous Austria. You cannot get better scenery anywhere. I agree that the 7x lens on my M3 sucks and I hardly use it. I get some nice shots at 3x. The prime lens cannot be better for my use.

If you went to lake Bled i hope u didnt miss the other lake, Bohinsjsko which is far better . No fly zone however just to say.
Didnt know but mountains in Austria really are free flight accordingly to their main site, hope this summer to reach glossknocker

If you went to lake Bled i hope u didnt miss the other lake, Bohinsjsko which is far better . No fly zone however just to say.
Didnt know but mountains in Austria really are free flight accordingly to their main site, hope this summer to reach glossknocker
Unfortunately I missed that lake. We stayed over night in Lake Bled and then drove back to Zagreb- it was an overnight trip to see the lake. We were essentially on a circular tour of Croatia.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifish4bass