DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tello Questions

JMagnus

Reactions
I just purchased a Tello with a Gamesir T1 controller. I use an iPhone 7 Plus. The instructions with the controller are less than adequate; at least to my old age thinking. I cannot get the controller to sync with the iPhone. It's supposed to link to it via bluetooth but my phone doesn't recognize it so I can't link them.

When I look online everything is about using this controller with an Android phone, but the controller came with "instructions" on how to use with an iPhone. Can anyone either tell me how to make it work or direct me to where I can learn how to do it? I apologize if this has been discussed before. I couldn't find anything on it in my search.

Have you tried asking this over on the TELLO forum (sister forum to this one)?

Have you tried asking this over on the TELLO forum (sister forum to this one)?

No because I didn't know it existed. I'm new to Mavic and even newer to Tello now. Thank you for letting me know. That was most helpful. I'll redirect the question.

I just purchased a Tello with a Gamesir T1 controller. I use an iPhone 7 Plus. The instructions with the controller are less than adequate; at least to my old age thinking. I cannot get the controller to sync with the iPhone. It's supposed to link to it via bluetooth but my phone doesn't recognize it so I can't link them.

When I look online everything is about using this controller with an Android phone, but the controller came with "instructions" on how to use with an iPhone. Can anyone either tell me how to make it work or direct me to where I can learn how to do it? I apologize if this has been discussed before. I couldn't find anything on it in my search.
Did you try downloading the Tello app from the app store, and connecting via WIFI?

Did you try downloading the Tello app from the app store, and connecting via WIFI?
Yes. I figured out the problem. I read in the Android setup for the controller that the first time you use the controller you should push the home and A buttons at the same time. This made it so I could enable bluetooth. I haven't had time to try it beyond that but at least I have that done now. Thanks!

Reactions: xspwhite
Yes. I figured out the problem. I read in the Android setup for the controller that the first time you use the controller you should push the home and A buttons at the same time. This made it so I could enable bluetooth. I haven't had time to try it beyond that but at least I have that done now. Thanks!

The Tello is hecka fun!

Reactions: JMagnus
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev