DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Terranea Resort - Palos Verdes, CA

orionshooter

Reactions
I’m headed there next week for my wife’s business conference. Can anyone provide some mission suggestions?

If you're using Litchi, you can go to the Misson Hub and do a search for that area.

Fortunately, there are no airspace restrictions around that area.

I don’t have Litchi yet but I’m very tempted to purchase and start using it. However, I don’t want to try to learn it just before this trip which starts in 5 days.

Definitely when I get back though.

RPV is stable but the Portuguese Bend area is historically unstable. There is a beautiful park and lighthouse at Point Fermin I believe. A short drive to Long Beach and the Rainbow harbor is another scenic sight which includes the Queen Mary and perhaps cruise ships. Dusk and twilight or pre sunrise are best. Over the Queen is uncontrolled but you will be a LAANC clearance over Rainbow harbor. Enjoy

Reactions: Brian360
RPV is stable but the Portuguese Bend area is historically unstable. There is a beautiful park and lighthouse at Point Fermin I believe. A short drive to Long Beach and the Rainbow harbor is another scenic sight which includes the Queen Mary and perhaps cruise ships. Dusk and twilight or pre sunrise are best. Over the Queen is uncontrolled but you will be a LAANC clearance over Rainbow harbor. Enjoy
Thank you very much Doug - definitely will add these to the short list of launch points.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr