DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Test video

A.O.

Reactions
So here is my first video on my new U tube account. I'm sure this video is bad or highly amateurish. I've only had my MA2 for a week so I'm still learning to fly and my photography skills are worse... so be nice please. This is over my property, the only place I fly so far...

Here goes

DJI MA2 Drone video - YouTube

That field at the 1 minute mark is a ten acre field I use to practice my flying... equipment on the way back to the house is little sawmill I have for making lumber.

Last edited:
So here is my first video on my new U tube account. I'm sure this video is bad or highly amateurish. I've only had my MA2 for a week so I'm still learning to fly and my photography skills are worse... so be nice please. This is over my property, the only place I fly so far...

Here goes

That field at the 1 minute mark is a ten acre field I use to practice my flying... equipment on the way back to the house is little sawmill I have for making lumber.
the concept of your video was fine ,main things to work on are Yaw control ,and smooth stick commands these take a lot of practice and will i am sure improve the more you fly
over time you will be able to get nice smooth video as you fly around ,keep up the good work

Here goes

Like @old man mavic says, try and slow down your yawing while filming. I know you probably haven't stepped into the editing part yet, (That's a whole other world) but shorter cleaner clips will help with the watchability of your videos. Transitions and camera movement will help. There looks to be plenty of things you can spotlight on your land so mix them up with reveals, flyovers etc. One more thing, I would set your exposure to manual and get a good exposure for most everything (remember, it's better to underexpose than overexpose) the keep it set so you don't get the wild changes when you pan up to the sky for example. You're in for a lot of learning and you've just started on the path of learning a couple of different disciplines for one hobby. Any question you have can mostly be answered by the people on this forum. They're a great bunch of people and a handy resource for anything you want to know. (sorry, got a bit long winded) Happy Flying and looking forward to watching you progress!

Like @old man mavic says, try and slow down your yawing while filming. I know you probably haven't stepped into the editing part yet, (That's a whole other world) but shorter cleaner clips will help with the watchability of your videos. Transitions and camera movement will help. There looks to be plenty of things you can spotlight on your land so mix them up with reveals, flyovers etc. One more thing, I would set your exposure to manual and get a good exposure for most everything (remember, it's better to underexpose than overexpose) the keep it set so you don't get the wild changes when you pan up to the sky for example. You're in for a lot of learning and you've just started on the path of learning a couple of different disciplines for one hobby. Any question you have can mostly be answered by the people on this forum. They're a great bunch of people and a handy resource for anything you want to know. (sorry, got a bit long winded) Happy Flying and looking forward to watching you progress!
Yeah, I'm still working on yawing in the correct direction consistently, remember I've only been flying for a week. And no, I've not stepped into the editing world yet, not even sure how to get there. Need to learn to fly before I can edit!! And camera settings are very foreign to me, need to work on that also.
And thanks.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum