DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneZone Samui

Reactions
Site
www.flying-arrow.net
Hello & good news:
Thailand opens fully from June 1st, 2022!

This is the next top location on our beautiful island!

With this new clip series I would like to awaken the desire to travel, and I hope that Koh Samui will soon become a popular holiday destination again 😎

- Shot with Dji Air 2s
- Edited with "Adobe Premiere Pro"
- Soundtrack sampled with "Magix Music Maker"

All footage is available in 5.4K or 4K, graded or raw. Commercial and private use must be licensed by DroneZone. Inquiries please to: [email protected]

If you like Koh Samui, we recommend a visit to "Flying Arrow" Restaurant & Archery, located in Mae Nam near the Immigration office. So your day will end with another great experience: "Flying Arrow" Restaurant & Archery

Thanks for watching and have a nice day !
If you like this video, please share it with your friends and subscribe to my channel💚

Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed the video. I'm still relatively new at flying and composing video footage. So I was intrigued by the cinematic changes in the speed... i.e. zooming through a section and then slowing back down. I assume that was done via post processing? What NLE are you using for creating these? I've recently started using Davinci Resolve 17, but have only scratched the surface on what I can do. Thanks again for the inspiration and ideas.

Reactions: DroneZone Samui
Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed the video. I'm still relatively new at flying and composing video footage. So I was intrigued by the cinematic changes in the speed... i.e. zooming through a section and then slowing back down. I assume that was done via post processing? What NLE are you using for creating these? I've recently started using Davinci Resolve 17, but have only scratched the surface on what I can do. Thanks again for the inspiration and ideas.
Most likely the speed changes are done in post production using speed ramping or increased speed adjustments. Lots of You Tubes on these.

The video showed the area beautifully and there was great flying, good scenery and great editing. However, not my taste in music.

Very nice!

For post production I use Premiere Pro. A prerequisite for good-looking speed change scenes are long, evenly flown shots without abrupt changes of direction. The speed changes are initiated with speed ramps and can range from 10 to 100 times the speed increase, going down to 50% or even 25% slow motion.

I'm still trying it out... and it's getting better and better 😎

Good info thanks. The "long evenly flown shots" are what I still need the most work on. Keeping a consistent speed is my challenge. I'm sure with more flight time under my belt I will get better. I need to better understand the relative speed relationship when I'm in Cine mode. Is there a factor of some some sort that says 'full speed forward results in X-speed forward when in Cine mode'? Or will Cine mode speed always be the same regardless of how fast I fly through a segment ... which doesn't seem right, but I haven't tried that enough to find out.

But regardless, I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Flying in cine mode is mostly the way to go...
(With stick fully up, about 4ms speed)

However, gusty wind is a factor affecting the recording. Even if the flight was perfectly controlled, you can still see it when you increase the speed in the post, the faster the more 🙁

My tip: Practice, try out... and practice again... and then one of 4 or 5 attempts will provide the useable material...😎

Last edited:
Hello, As you live in Thailand, what are the regulations in Thailand and cambodia (I plan to go in both coutries by end of year) regarding Mini 2. Do we need to register in a site for less than 250g drones ? Are there issues with airport customs ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60