DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank You 2019 | RATHI

Love this amazing vid! Many thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Rathi Roam
My latest video which showcase my year is out! ? Thanks to each one of you who has been following me on this exciting journey so far!

Here you go:

BONUS: If you want to participate in my latest contest along with this video here is the link:
I first gave it a LIKE! You did a great job mixing all of the media including drone footage, and video camera (?Osmo Action or Go Pro) into the video with the sequences being just the right length. Particularly, I enjoyed the video of Angor Wat's Temple Angor Thom , and would liked to see more- especially the strangling roots around the temple ( I was there many years ago). Most of my travel videos are longer- around 14-24 minutes.

I first gave it a LIKE! You did a great job mixing all of the media including drone footage, and video camera (?Osmo Action or Go Pro) into the video with the sequences being just the right length. Particularly, I enjoyed the video of Angor Wat's Temple Angor Thom , and would liked to see more- especially the strangling roots around the temple ( I was there many years ago). Most of my travel videos are longer- around 14-24 minutes.

Thank you so much!! I love that place I actually made another video just of Cambodia. Feel free to check it out it’s on my channel :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS