Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you from The Droning Company

The Droning Company

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.thedroningcompany.com
Thank you to all of you pilots on here that signed up and created profiles with us over the weekend. Just a quick reminder to make sure you add a video reel and photos of your work to your profile so people looking to hire drone pilots can see your past work. Also please add what services you specialize in to make it easier for them to find you.

I thought I would include this screenshot of what an effective profile should look like and also for those of you that have emailed me and asked what our profile includes.

If you haven't signed up with us yet and are interested in doing so we are offering members of this forum one month free. (We charge a $10.00 monthly admin fee but do not take any commissions off our drone pilots). Please go here and put in the code "DJIFORUM"

THE DRONING COMPANY

Thanks again.

All the best, Stuart Smith.

Mix 1.jpg

The problem I have with this set up is that is very friendly and thought out the Pilots , its executed well however its not so good for the Clients wanting to hire someone for a job.

I put in Cleveland Ohio and I have no idea if the search worked, I dont want to have to sign in and it took me to featured Pilots with no links working and left me the client feeling as if the website is not working yet.

I think it needs to be more client friendly now.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the water.

The problem I have with this set up is that is very friendly and thought out the Pilots , its executed well however its not so good for the Clients wanting to hire someone for a job.

I put in Cleveland Ohio and I have no idea if the search worked, I dont want to have to sign in and it took me to featured Pilots with no links working and left me the client feeling as if the website is not working yet.

I think it needs to be more client friendly now.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the water.
Thank you for pointing this out. We discovered it this morning and are at this very moment changing the search parameters to find by state. At the moment it is too exact whereby if you search Los Angeles it will ignore our pilots that are in Beverly Hill. This will be fixed by tonight.

You only have to sign in if you are a pilot creating a profile, a company posting a job or if you want the contact info for one of our pilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS