DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you members.

I always try to thank members when they send business my way, or ask my opinion on something. Just in case I missed anybody along the way, thank you for your support! It means the world to me.

Best,

Rob
Thunderdrones
Thank you for all the help and hard work you put in for all of us and our drones! It's good to know that you are there and ready to repair whenever something goes wrong!Thumbswayup -CF

I logged on this morning specifically to give a shout out to Rob at Thunderdrones and found this thread. Anyhow, it happened. I crashed my Mavic and needed to send it in for repair. Last Saturday, I packed the Mavic in a USPS flat rate box and shipped it from CA to GA. Two days later on Monday afternoon, I get an email from Rob at Thunderdrones saying he received my Mavic. At 1145 pm EST (does this guy sleep?), I get another email from Rob with photos of my Mavic, a complete description of the things that are broken, a list of parts that are needed, and a detailed estimate of what it will take to get my bird soaring again. Ordinarily, I wouldn't review a service until I received the completed work back and tested it out. However, I've been so impressed the service so far, I had to say something to express my gratitude. BTW, the estimate was very reasonable and not to put any pressure on Rob, I have a feeling my Mavic will be back terrorizing the skies within a matter of days. Will keep you updated.

Update 05/2/18: Four days after putting my severely damaged Mavic in the mail to GA, it is fixed and on it's way back to CA. I expect it will arrive on Friday but that ball is the postal service's court right now.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925