DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Thank you!"

droned

Reactions
Just wanted to get back here and say "thank you" for the help yesterday. I can't believe how truly incredible this thing is. I'd previously purchased a Spark. It was DOA. I returned it, and promptly received another, also DOA. Unknown to me, my wife had purchased a Mavic Air combo as an anniversary gift weeks before. As she watched me stumble around with the (2) Sparks, I'm sure she had doubts about the gift. WOW! Totally different experience with the Mavic. I've only taken a few short flights, but it's incredible, and the more I read about what it can do, the more I want to get proficient at operating it. To say I'm excited, would be an understatement. Thank you again!

I'm so happy to hear this. I, myself, had an issue with the camera not focusing inside my 14 day return policy at Best But and the second one has been flawless. I love it. I only have a month or so in but it's got me excited to learn about photography.. I love my Mavic Pro.

Hi Droned:

Be VERY careful inserting that small cable into the Controller's left side port. Close inspection will reveal a very small tab inside the middle of the port. It took us less than three weeks to demolish that tab despite careful handling, and not much use.

Now we have NO WAY to charge the remote, and we HATE the thought of sending away the Controller, or waiting while it gets repaired - not to mention CO$T. Although we read the manuals fairly closely, we failed to spot warnings about the frail nature of that port.

So be VERY careful, or even better, Thunderdrones suggests a cable with detachable heads (links included), which allows you to permanently leave a connecting plug in the remote's side port, rather than constantly pulling and re-inserting it.

Rgds, NAVMAV

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone