DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks for the add!

WATERSHIPDOWN14

Reactions
I just got the M2P today. I was flying a MA2 for a couple weeks, but the camera on the M2P had me on the fence about keeping the MA2 or returning it and spending the money on the M2P. Only got to fly for a few minutes today, but after looking at the footage I'm already in love. And I owe a thank you to this group for the sheer amount of knowledge that is here that helped me to find answers to every question I've had so far. And from all the threads and posts I've read I'm amazed at how helpful and nice everyone here is to people like myself just getting started. Thanks again for the add.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I just got the M2P today. I was flying a MA2 for a couple weeks, but the camera on the M2P had me on the fence about keeping the MA2 or returning it and spending the money on the M2P. Only got to fly for a few minutes today, but after looking at the footage I'm already in love. And I owe a thank you to this group for the sheer amount of knowledge that is here that helped me to find answers to every question I've had so far. And from all the threads and posts I've read I'm amazed at how helpful and nice everyone here is to people like myself just getting started. Thanks again for the add.
We are all here to both learn and to help each other. Each of us brings a certain expertise to the table. Welcome

Dale
Miami

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929