DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

That's what the Mini is made for :)

Omg! I love this video; different speeds, reverse shots. It is so cool and I like the music also. Where was this shot?

Reactions: Piranha
Would you mind describing what you did to get the shot at the beginning where you backed up through the opening in the playground equipment? I’m not nearly brave enough to do that backwards. Thanks!

Would you mind describing what you did to get the shot at the beginning where you backed up through the opening in the playground equipment? I’m not nearly brave enough to do that backwards. Thanks!
I Just fly trough the thing first in normal forward direction staying behind and watching, then Just fly backwards only pushing right stick back :) no magic

From what I can gather from the the forum the answer to your question - "What is the Mavic Mini made for?" It seems they are made for 1 of 3 things- "crash, Fly away, replace".

Reactions: Donnie Frank
From what I can gather from the the forum the answer to your question - "What is the Mavic Mini made for?" It seems they are made for 1 of 3 things- "crash, Fly away, replace".
The answer to my question is in my video! Crashed once due to my own stupidity-only props damaged, no fly aways, no replace! Just a lot of fun :)

Attachments

• 51t1RAlpYFL._SX466_.jpg
    51t1RAlpYFL._SX466_.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 25
Today the first real snow finally is here, so I decided to walk to the neares park with my mini
Here is a result

Nice job. The YouTube video is jerky. Is that an artifact of YouTube? I know these lower bitrate videos can tend to be a little jerky from the get go.

Disclaimer: Watching the video on my video editing machine, which has more than enough horsepower to play 4K videos, let alone 1080p videos.

1579370138106.png

D

Cool vid!
Looks like some parts, like the opening scene were published in reverse... right? If not, pretty risky close passes of trees and structure.
Cool video. I don’t think there is any reversing. There was a person walking straight forward in that same opening scene it’s a cool effect and the way you make sure you don’t crash is to find your straight forward path, fly it forwards first then trace your exact course backwards (obviously much easier to do straight lines)

Cool video. I don’t think there is any reversing. There was a person walking straight forward in that same opening scene it’s a cool effect and the way you make sure you don’t crash is to find your straight forward path, fly it forwards first then trace your exact course backwards (obviously much easier to do straight lines)
Op answered in post #5 above.

Reactions: Piranha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun