DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The Alps

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Terrific is not enough to describe this. Majestic places and views complimented by your creative and spectacular photographic skills. Thank you for sharing.

Beautiful scenery of Alps

Was that all done with a drone? I'm going to have to really explore the techniques used if that's the case. Very impressive to say the least.

I've been shooting and editing timelapses for at least the past 6 for 7 years. I have never seen so many wonderful timelapse studies, involving day to night, night to day (Holy Grail), star trails and star timelapses put together in such an awesome display. This is video is a true MASTERPIECE! and with the addition of drone shots, one of the best videos I have ever had the pleasure to view.

As an answer to AK Drone- many of the timelapses must have been done using a good camera on a tripod and required spending hours and hours in the cold nights for the 300-400 exposures required, baby sitting the camera and tripod. There is no way these can be made with a drone. Those of us who do these night timelapses are a special breed of of photographers who are dedicated to sitting in a cold car or just standing around in the freezing cold of the mountain nights, susceptible to animal attacks, etc. (as I was in a bear environment in Montana). I, for one, had a nervous wife waiting for me to come home at 3 in the morning from a dark mountaintops filming solo. And one more thing- you are not done until you also do the amazing processing of these timelapses, and then the final videos.

For all of the above, this work is a masterpiece. I would gladly travel to you to do filming.

Dale
Miami

Incredible!! Bravo!!
Enormous amount of hard work condensed into a few minutes of sheer beauty for us to enjoy. And enjoyed I did!!! I wanted to watch for much longer.Thank you for sharing your work. I am bowing and taking my hat off to you!!

Wow. That was a hell of a ride. I found myself a little disappointed with the lack of drone video, until the 2 minute mark, and that thought quickly disappeared. It's obvious you put a lot of work into this video. How many locations did you visit to make this? And over how long of a time period did you visit them? That was incredible. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661