DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The Angel of Independence, Mexico City

Carlos Martinezz

Reactions
Hi everybody,
I'm sharing a video I took during a trip to Mexico City past December, you will see the Angel of Independence monument from diferent angles.
This is a brief history of the Angel.

The Angel of Independence, commonly known by the shortened name El Ángel and officially known as Monumento a la Independencia, is a victory column on a roundabout on the major thoroughfare of Paseo de la Reforma in downtown Mexico City.

El Ángel was built in 1910 during the presidency of Porfirio Díaz, to commemorate the centennial of the beginning of Mexico's War of Independence. It is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Mexico City, and it has become a focal point for celebration.

Nice video. Well done but I couldn't help but notice a lot of helicopter landing pads on the tops of very tall buildings!

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Hi everybody,
I'm sharing a video I took during a trip to Mexico City past December, you will see the Angel of Independence monument from diferent angles.
This is a brief history of the Angel.

The Angel of Independence, commonly known by the shortened name El Ángel and officially known as Monumento a la Independencia, is a victory column on a roundabout on the major thoroughfare of Paseo de la Reforma in downtown Mexico City.

El Ángel was built in 1910 during the presidency of Porfirio Díaz, to commemorate the centennial of the beginning of Mexico's War of Independence. It is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Mexico City, and it has become a focal point for celebration.

Very nice.

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie