DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The APAS stopped working on the MA2 so it took my mind for a ride...

silverdragon

Reactions
I used my Detective skills to figure it out. All I know it was working perfectly this morning. Then I decided that I will practice all photo shooting and experiment with every setting available so I shot from 24 up to 60 shutter speed also experiment with ISO. Also learned more about White Balance.. I learned a lot... SO, after the shoot practice I decided to go back to playing with NJ other functions like hyperlapse and slow motion..

The APAS DID NOT WORK after all that mentioned above....

Why did the APAS STOP WORKING????

I investigated and got it to work.

Does anyone like to take a guess to why the APAS stopped working???

dont own a MA2 but i would hazard a guess that it only works in certain settings

Well, yes. The thing is this the settings I changed one would ask themselves...what does that setting have to do with APAS. I only figured it out because I could not see any other switch in the app that would cancel APAS. There is one setting elsewhere that would disable APAS excluding the Tripod/Normal/Sport switch.

Reactions: old man mavic
I used my Detective skills to figure it out. All I know it was working perfectly this morning. Then I decided that I will practice all photo shooting and experiment with every setting available so I shot from 24 up to 60 shutter speed also experiment with ISO. Also learned more about White Balance.. I learned a lot... SO, after the shoot practice I decided to go back to playing with NJ other functions like hyperlapse and slow motion..

The APAS DID NOT WORK after all that mentioned above....

Why did the APAS STOP WORKING????

I investigated and got it to work.

Does anyone like to take a guess to why the APAS stopped working???

There are several modes that disable APAS. Did you read up on which ones those are?

There are several modes that disable APAS. Did you read up on which ones those are?
Yeah, it was the 60 shutter speed disabled the ASAP .it works with 30 and below

The manual is pretty clear. APAS is disabled in frame rates higher than 48 fps at 1080p and above.

I was experimenting with the shutter and iso and left it on 60 shutter .. the ASAP stopped working unto I changed it back to 30. I'm saying I was not using the camera at all. It was just left on 60.

Well, that's how I learned... I know the manual is a great asset but like most manuals I never read cover to cover unless its 5 pages or less..... for 5 minutes it took me for a what the hell happened now... it was working. What I dont understand is this it only has to be set on those speeds in order to disable ASAP...

I will browz the manual now for all the things that will affect APAS

I was experimenting with the shutter and iso and left it on 60 shutter .. the ASAP stopped working unto I changed it back to 30. I'm saying I was not using the camera at all. It was just left on 60.
This is very interresting. The APAS also stopped working on the Mavic 2 ‘s for some unknown reason. DJI engineers still could not solve this problem for more that a year now. They even replaced some peoples drones when this happened. I can not wait for the daylight to see if this will resolve that problem on mine. Thank you for the information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas