DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The beautiful ancient Port of Caesarea from the time of Herod as seen from above

Interesting location from about the time of Christ. Would love to see Israel, on my bucket list.

This ancient Port is very scenic and colorful.It does not function as an active port anymore, but its beauty is well seen ibn this little tube video
Click on it to view the video...It is safe to open

The filming and flying were great. The processing, not so much. I was not able to get it higher that 720p and the color balance was on the warm side. I was looking for a sharper, crisper image.

The filming and flying were great. The processing, not so much. I was not able to get it higher that 720p and the color balance was on the warm side. I was looking for a sharper, crisper image.
Yea, what's up with the 720p?

Thanks for sharing your video. It reminded me of my trip to Israel a while ago.

Chris

Not everyone has the time, skill or tools to post-process and colour grade their footage - a time consuming process!

Chris

Julius, thanks for sharing this video. I will go to Israel at the end of month.
Did you have any problem to fly there?

Easier to fly in Israel than in the USA
Was there for 30 days and flew every day in a different location.Only place I was restricted was in the old City of Jerusalem
Go to U tube and see the videos I di on Israel
Good luck

Easier to fly in Israel than in the USA
Was there for 30 days and flew every day in a different location.Only place I was restricted was in the old City of Jerusalem
Go to U tube and see the videos I di on Israel
Good luck
Just one more question: did you register with icd.org.il or aeroclub.org.il? The second one seems cheaper…

Just one more question: did you register with icd.org.il or aeroclub.org.il? The second one seems cheaper…
And that's what this forum should be about Dale. Everyone is not into creating the perfect video at the highest resolution. It's not a competition.
The forum is a help-each-other interchange. Your comment was snarky and uncalled for.

Hi Dale
I am away in Colorado.Wii send you information about Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on my return
Hey Julius:
I know you are having a ball in Colorado. We are doing our usual summer in Montana starting next week for 6 weeks. Going to a condo in Big Sky.
Can I ask you just one question. I wrote to the Israeli Drone Cub (Aeroclub) and got this Pay Pal bill for $39.00 (I converted the 135. Israeli Shekels). I was told this would allow me to have some sort of permit to fly there. Can you explain this to me? (I do not read Hebrew).

Dale
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 10.45.32 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 10.45.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 10.45.32 AM.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi Dale. I have been in Israel at the beginning of August. After paying that fee, they will send you a receipt/permit to fly valid for a month.
You do not need anything else to fly in Israel. Neither to bring your aircraft there (I had no issues at borders). Just, better have an insurance, and take a look to no fly zones.

Hi Dale. I have been in Israel at the beginning of August. After paying that fee, they will send you a receipt/permit to fly valid for a month.
You do not need anything else to fly in Israel. Neither to bring your aircraft there (I had no issues at borders). Just, better have an insurance, and take a look to no fly zones.
thank you for this information.
Since I will be doing this trip in combination with two very restricted countries, (Dubai, Abu Dhabi,and Doha) I am not going to bring a drone on the trip.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre