DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Beauty of California

Wow that's lot of flying for 2 weeks. Nicely edited and loved the scenes.

Reactions: siwady
Nice but I would cut it down to two minutes tops!
Humans have a short attention span!

I really like this video ! Great mellow tune and 7 minutes of endless scenery , but it doesn't stay too long on each scene . Great editing.

Amazing footage and great control of the drone!

As for critique, I'd say you accelerated some scenes a little too much so it seemed rushed. I'd also say the Moby song became a little monotonic, perhaps try with two different tracks or something very long if you can find it. Finally, and I'm not sure about this, but filming in Muir Woods might be illegal because it's a national monument...

But overall admirable work!

Nicely done! The only constructive thing I can add is watch the yaw pans, they are difficult to get right. And you probably need to focus more on 'focus'... a fair amount of focus issues in this video.

I really like this video ! Great mellow tune and 7 minutes of endless scenery , but it doesn't stay too long on each scene . Great editing.
Each clip had more time before but the videon as around 20 mins long. Had to shorten each location so people would watch the video till the end. Thanks for the feedback [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid