DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The best order to use when beginning a flight.

Blimey...(as we say in the UK). I thought when I posted this item on the Forum that I would just get one or two replies. After a slow start I thought all the replies had ended........WRONG. I am so grateful for all the interesting replies and I know the order I will use. Thank you all very much. Rockingbilly..

Reactions: ICHOTT
With regards to an idling drone "loss of signal" RTH'ing. I am wondering how this can/could happen. I am seeking possible explanations and not to open a arguement.

So if the drone had been switched on, the motors started and the controller then switched off, the drone, as noted earlier in the thread, either has no homepoint to RTH to or is already at the homepoint.

That leaves the drone landing and the motors remaining at idle whilst the drone is sat on the ground, has anyone seen the motors remain on when a drone has landed? If so what were the circumstances?

I very rarely use an automated landing and I can not remember a manual landing where, if the drone has sat still for a second or so, the motors did not stop automatically.
I have manually landed but immediately taken off by opening the throttle but that has alway been with my opening the throttle as soon as all the 'under carriage' was in contact with the ground. I do not remember a single instance where the motors failed to stop if the drone was left sitting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots