DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

THE BEST OUT OF MAVIC 3 PRO CINE

please don't take this the wrong way but What do you want to do with your drone. I know many who work for the entertainment industry flying Drones ( it takes A LOT of training, education and skills to do it though.) Many on the forum including myself have our own business most are photographers and videographers for this you will also need the education and skill to make money, I myself do security with my drones I basically fly around fence lines looking for break-ins or equipment malfunctions This won't take near as much training as the other 2 but will cost you plenty in the battery Dept. and you need to hire a spotter. Let us know what you would like to be doing and we will try to help Oh and sorry Welcome to the best Mavic forum on the Net

Last edited:
please don't take this the wrong way but What do you want to do with your drone. I know many who work for the entertainment industry flying Drones ( it takes A LOT of training, education and skills to do it though.) Many on the forum including myself have our own business most are photographers and videographers for this you will also need the education and skill to make money, I myself do security with my drones I basically fly around fence lines looking for break-ins or equipment malfunctions This won't take near as much training as the other 2 but will cost you plenty in the battery Dept. and you need to hire a spotter. Let us know what you would like to be doing and we will try to help Oh and sorry Welcome to the best Mavic forum on the Net
Thank you for your help.

I am considering buying the same drone. However seeing the USA May ban DJI drones I am considering buying a used less expensive drone and see how this plays out. I don’t want a $5K paperweight. Anyone else facing this dilemma? Also what would be a good used one? Considering used Air 2 s. Thanks.

The ban on Chinese-made drones only applies to government agencies and the contractors who work for them. If you’re flying a drone privately or recreationally, then this ban has no effect on you. You can continue to fly your DJI drone, or even buy new DJI drones in the coming years. Commercial drone pilots may need to keep an eye on this developing situation.

The Mavic Pro Cine is an excellent choice if you’re a professional videographer with years of training and experience under your belt. You will have to pay for a yearly subscription in order to use the “Cine” Apple Pro Res software.

I’m a graphic designer with 26 years of experience with the past 3 years spent learning to fly and teaching myself the basics of professional video editing software.

I purchased the Mavic 3 and am extremely happy with it. At the time of purchase I didn’t have the skills to take advantage of the Apple Pro Res software, it’ll be another year or two before I can. In the meantime, I’ll continue to hone my skills until the Cine version becomes a worth while tool for me.

The best way to maximize the Mavic 3 Cine is to use it as much as possible and learn to create awesome content that both you and others can enjoy.

The Mavic Pro Cine is an excellent choice if you’re a professional videographer with years of training and experience under your belt. You will have to pay for a yearly subscription in order to use the “Cine” Apple Pro Res software.

I’m a graphic designer with 26 years of experience with the past 3 years spent learning to fly and teaching myself the basics of professional video editing software.

I purchased the Mavic 3 and am extremely happy with it. At the time of purchase I didn’t have the skills to take advantage of the Apple Pro Res software, it’ll be another year or two before I can. In the meantime, I’ll continue to hone my skills until the Cine version becomes a worth while tool for me.

The best way to maximize the Mavic 3 Cine is to use it as much as possible and learn to create awesome content that both you and others can enjoy.
Thank you so much for your insight!

can you tell me more about this if you dont mind?
I don’t have the Cine version, so I’m not 100% sure, but I think you have to pay a subscription in order to use the software. Probably similar to the subscription based software from Adobe.

When I looked into it, the price to purchase both the drone and the Apple Pro Res software was way more than I could afford. Plus, I’m just learning, so I wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the perks that the software offers…maybe someday?

I don’t have the Cine version, so I’m not 100% sure, but I think you have to pay a subscription in order to use the software. Probably similar to the subscription based software from Adobe.

When I looked into it, the price to purchase both the drone and the Apple Pro Res software was way more than I could afford. Plus, I’m just learning, so I wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the perks that the software offers…maybe someday?
I didn't know know about this software.can you tell me what is the software for and do I need it,and where can I find it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh