DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

the city at daybreak...

Just the small ideas I needed thanks [emoji120] and fly free. Great job over that year

Superb!!!! Great job of threading the needle numerous times. You are certainly a lot braver that I will ever be. I would be scared to death of flying downtown, between buildings, through and very near structures. I just don't have that risk-taking level but I really appreciated it in this reel. Reminded me of the opening credits of "House of Cards." Very professionally done. Bravo!!!

Superb!!!! Great job of threading the needle numerous times. You are certainly a lot braver that I will ever be. I would be scared to death of flying downtown, between buildings, through and very near structures. I just don't have that risk-taking level but I really appreciated it in this reel. Reminded me of the opening credits of "House of Cards." Very professionally done. Bravo!!!

Thanks! it's taken me several years to get comfortable flying through objects but I feel I'm really starting to get the feel for it. The morning I shot this there was little to no wind so that made it fairly easy. Then a few police officers were walking through Hart Plaza while I was shooting and they were very interested in it and didn't mind me flying, only due to the fact it was 7AM on a Saturday morning so that was neat. Glad you enjoyed it.

Stunning footage and edit, thank you for sharing

Good use of foreground elements, having the nerve to get close (security of obstacle avoidance). Excellent use of speed ramping timed with the music. The straight down shots are very compelling.

One thing I don’t see is the yaw corrections I see so often in many drone videos. It’s always better to fly straight than attempt minor course corrections.

I’m always working on filming slow sweeping turns, the most challenging moves to perfect with a drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan