DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The .dat wizards

Base on my experience with the Mini, the difference in the speeds of the motors looks normal.

However, the left front motor is taking a lot more current than the others and the current also fluctuates a lot. It means the loading is higher than normal and uneven. May be there are some debris inside, something has deformed or there are some other problems. May worth taking a look.

1597139846613.png

lol one person says left rear other front.. is this the dat from a short indoor hover and land just wondering if i put up the correct file

I just got litchi and in itching for some testing but I don’t wanna have something happen. My mini has been pretty flawless from start but alot of that is because I learned from the people here and I take good care and also I try to prevent problems From happening instead of waiting for them. Im on original props and I was using the silicone prop guards when storing but I started leaving the legs unfolded and store it under a plexiglass box i am waiting for props to get delivered but they messed up the address so they sent another and it’s delayed in California I have 4 props but I cant find the screws so don’t know if I am risking my mini more flying as is or reuse screws Till order shows. It seems to be flying fine argh lol

I have 4 props but I cant find the screws

If you are talking about the stock spare props, the screws are in the bag containing the props. It's OK to reuse the screw as long as you put Loctite on the thread. Take care to avoid the Loctite getting into the gap between the screw and the hole on the prop. Otherwise, the prop will not be able to swing freely.

Reactions: ff22
No i have put the screws somewhere safe to use when I needed to I opend props because I was comparing them to ones on now that safe place is somewhere so safe that I don’t know where .. id like to forget about the lock tight and just use em for the time waiting for the new ones ... anymore thoughts on the dat results... is there a definitive problem that i need addressed?

... anymore thoughts on the dat results... is there a definitive problem that i need addressed?
From you hearing a slightly different sound & a DAT from a short indoor flight it's virtually impossible to pinpoint a definitive cause. Motors & props make sound & we have shown some slight deviations from those sound sources ... change the props & feel through the motors so they rotate smoothly & check so no debris is in any of them.

lol one person says left rear other front..

Pls ignore my post about the left front motor drawing excessive current. Just learnt that the data is not reliable. I dug up the old .DAT files of my Mini and saw the same phenomenon but the craft flew well under all conditions

1597229290321.png

Reactions: BudWalker
So I now have no clue if there’s any indication of a problem mabye the sound was wind related... but if the rear motors spinning Much faster.. should i do another longer hover test... do you see anything that would make you concerned aboutflying

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio