DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Drone Wars just got serious

Why pay for that when you could have this for much less?
54A0AAD8-3A28-450E-918C-2D4DAA04CA9E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Why pay for that when you could have this for much less?
View attachment 72820
That’s a federal offense

US Code: "The termfirearmmeans (A) any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive; "
Even a gas propelled projectile would fall under this definition, I believe. That means the user of such a device would fall under the same category as someone who fires a shotgun at a drone. Just my opinion......What's everyone think?

Reactions: Rich55
I have had some one threaten to shoot my unit out of the the sky. Showed me the pistol during this confrontation . I positioned my drone over him ( while filming ) and said " you cannot hit it if you try" . He thought about it and realized that I can move my drone out of the way before he pulled the trigger . He also realized that I would have him on record brandishing a weapon in public and attempting to destroy private property . He put his firearm away and called the cops .
The officers respectfully asked me to cease my drone operations . I informed them that my battery was low and I have all of the footage that I wanted .
I then asked the officer if it was legal for this tree service to block the roadway without proper permits or signs warning of vehicles blocking the roadway .
His reply thoroughly angered the owner of the tree service as he received a ticket .

I have had some one threaten to shoot my unit out of the the sky. Showed me the pistol during this confrontation . I positioned my drone over him ( while filming ) and said " you cannot hit it if you try" . He thought about it and realized that I can move my drone out of the way before he pulled the trigger . He also realized that I would have him on record brandishing a weapon in public and attempting to destroy private property . He put his firearm away and called the cops .
The officers respectfully asked me to cease my drone operations . I informed them that my battery was low and I have all of the footage that I wanted .
I then asked the officer if it was legal for this tree service to block the roadway without proper permits or signs warning of vehicles blocking the roadway .
His reply thoroughly angered the owner of the tree service as he received a ticket
That right there is Karma at it's best! :cool:

I would look good carrying it through the local shopping centre, it would be evacuated in 30 seconds. That looks a serious bit of kit to shoot down a little drone.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661