DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Dry Spell - A Narration with the Mavic Pro (and P4 Pro)

Ed Ricker

Reactions
Hi all,
I wanted to share a video I recently uploaded to my YouTube channel. It's called The Dry Spell, and it's a short story from the perspective of a dried up lake. Footage was taken over the past December-July using the Mavic primarily and P4 Pro (depending on what I was flying that day).

Thanks for watching!

Ed Ricker Vlogs

Good effort there Rick.

Really liked the Narration, very different from your usual content, but very welcome.

Have been subbed to your YT account for a little while, keep the content coming.

Hi all,
I wanted to share a video I recently uploaded to my YouTube channel. It's called The Dry Spell, and it's a short story from the perspective of a dried up lake. Footage was taken over the past December-July using the Mavic primarily and P4 Pro (depending on what I was flying that day).

Thanks for watching!

Ed Ricker Vlogs
Wow, so good! You are really, really talented & versatile.

Hi all,

Thanks for watching!

Ed Ricker Vlogs

Welcome to the forum Ed! I've been following you already on YouTube for about 5 months now... love the work and glad to see your channel growing! Would love to collaborate if you ever make it to Michigan.

Thanks for watching, everyone!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan