DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Edge - Bamford Edge and the Derwent Dams

Great! I bought Mavic at weekend cos in July I am off on a trip through Australia and I need to do a steep learning curve by the way how do you make it go around you without looking at it?

Reactions: blusnapper
It is an awesome clip, very nicely done. If I were being picky I'd say the circling shot is overdone and held too long.

Probably perfect for you but for third parties it can feel like you are waiting for the next scene

Great! I bought Mavic at weekend cos in July I am off on a trip through Australia and I need to do a steep learning curve by the way how do you make it go around you without looking at it?
Use Point of Interest mode under the Intellligent Flight options in DJI GO4 app. Enjoy your trip. Australia is awesome.

Loved it! Did you do all that flying from that single location? Flying under the bridge at that distance would be terrifying! Thanks for the show, and PLEASE step back from that edge.

Amazing footage and appropriate music score. I mountain bike around the reservoirs up there when I get time.

Where were you standing when you did the shot under the arch of the bridge?

How many batteries did you bring?!!

Wonderful! I love how you created a focal point by standing on that ledge. It provides nice scale to the background.

Btw, Just today I saw some footage of two lancasters flying there to commemorate the dam busters raid... fantastic!

Stunning

The 'widescreen' effect always makes landscape footage like that look epic

Not one 'wasted' shot, apart from maybe the lingering poi shots, maybe a little too long, or one to many but hey I'm being very picky there

Loved it! Did you do all that flying from that single location? Flying under the bridge at that distance would be terrifying! Thanks for the show, and PLEASE step back from that edge.
No, I flew the bridge clips on two seperate occasions from the top of Win Hill which provides excellent views of Ashopton Bridge. Thanks for your kind comments.

Amazing footage and appropriate music score. I mountain bike around the reservoirs up there when I get time.

Where were you standing when you did the shot under the arch of the bridge?

How many batteries did you bring?!!
Thank you. The bridge footage was shot from Win Hill. 2 batteries.

Wonderful! I love how you created a focal point by standing on that ledge. It provides nice scale to the background.

Btw, Just today I saw some footage of two lancasters flying there to commemorate the dam busters raid... fantastic!
Thank you. Military aircraft, specifically Hercules C-130 and chinooks, fly low almost daily over the dams. You have to exercise caution when flying and a good spotter is essential.

Reactions: JoostGT3
I agree with the comments here -great production.
I sense you did a fair bit to sync with music [emoji445] too?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000