DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 The first snow

There's an old Chinese saying - the first snowfall of the winter means a bountiful year ahead. Hoping this snow brings you guys some good luck too.

thank you for the the interesting Chinese saying Lykus! Hopefully it is true 😉
cheers Paul

Beautifully done. A contemplative view to show us the calmness and serenity we often overlook in our hurry to get things done. The world needs more of this. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: Dbez1
I agree with the comments above concerning the relaxing serenity. I was wondering though, in the final scene, how did you get so close to the tree without blowing the snow off with your prop wash?

Beautifully done. A contemplative view to show us the calmness and serenity we often overlook in our hurry to get things done. The world needs more of this. Thanks for posting.
I agree with the comments above concerning the relaxing serenity. I was wondering though, in the final scene, how did you get so close to the tree without blowing the snow off with your prop wash?
Hi both, glad to read that you appreciates my video, thank you very much for your very nice comments👍😉
the hight of the drone over the snow was about 1 1/2 feet and the snow was rather compact and therefore no problems with blowing snow!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Dbez1
That really was a beautiful break from reality. What a beautiful home you have. Loved the birds! Thank god you’re helping them out! At my new home in the desert we get swarms of humming birds. I’ve been meaning to share a slo mo video I got of them. Merry Christmas, my friend!

Nice video, liked the mixture of drone to groundshots.
As we have also many birds in the garden it’s amazing to see the good bird shots you take - good work, thanx for sharing.

Ciao Rob

That really was a beautiful break from reality. What a beautiful home you have. Loved the birds! Thank god you’re helping them out! At my new home in the desert we get swarms of humming birds. I’ve been meaning to share a slo mo video I got of them. Merry Christmas, my friend!
Thank you very much for the nice comment Karl! We live in a small 45 people village in the middle of nowhere 😉
We feed them all year long and they appreciate it! Her unfortunatel we don´t have humming birds! Where can I see the slomo video? Merry christmas to you and your family and of course happy new year 👍🍀🍀
cheers Paul

Nice video, liked the mixture of drone to groundshots.
As we have also many birds in the garden it’s amazing to see the good bird shots you take - good work, thanx for sharing.
Hi Rob,
thans to you too for the kind comment 😉 I always do a mix of shots becaus only drone shot gets boring! Birds are really wonderful creatures 👍Glad you liked my short video, thanks!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Jatekman and Dbez1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2