DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The front sensors does not work after a crash

Roger_Nodeland

Reactions
My Mavic Pro report error on both my front sensors «Forward right sensor error» (and left) and also «Vision system error».
The unit was in a crash and also got som moisture in the front of the drone. (I don´t have the log file)
The drone works fine, exept of the front sensors. I have tried to downgrade the firmware, without any change (as some forum posts have described about the general problem with the sensors). I have the latest firmware installed now. The connectors (inside the drone) for the front sensors are also properly seated. I do not get any error messages on the camera or the downward sensors. So the card that connects all these sensors seems to work fine.
Tried to calibrate them with the DJI Assistant 2 software on a Windows 10 PC. The sensors status in the program shows up with a green «ok» status,. But the status screen only shows a black picture, exept for a small second at startup where there is a gray image. Calibration is not possible. When the sensor is disconnected, the status and image in the program does not change.
107799110_327901451558299_6584255447001101343_n.jpg107773757_903389283474804_1362617390890670998_n.jpg

Is it the front sensors, the connection card or something else there is something wrong with?

Had the same issue and can’t remember the error # but had a tech tell me to do a sensor calibration in the assistant and it fixed it.
?‍♂️

Had the same issue and can’t remember the error # but had a tech tell me to do a sensor calibration in the assistant and it fixed it.
?‍♂️
Unfortunately the calibration do not work in the Assistant, since the front camera shows up black in the program...

Unfortunately the calibration do not work in the Assistant, since the front camera shows up black in the program...
Well sorry that didn’t help but was worth a try. ?‍♂️

the front vision sensors look like damaged beyond use. since you have disconnected and reconnected it without change.

the sensors themselves are not expensive, i guess around US30-40. what you do need to check is whether the gimbal control board is also damaged as the sensor flex pcb connects to it, while there is another pair of flex pcb connects the gimbal control board to the main coreboard.

google mavic pro front vision sensor.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S