DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The Grand Canyon. . . of Utah? Way more impressive than Expected!!

Karlewski

Reactions
This venue was a huge surprise, truly unbelievable vistas from my campsite right on the very edge of the rim of one incredibly deep, complex and ascetic canyon carved out by the San Rafael river. I got a great look around riding my mountain bike on a very friendly single track loop, the Good Water Trail, that took me along the rim of a huge deep canyon tributary the the main drainage. . . It was the best camp site I have ever had and I have had MANY!

Another fantastic video of a great area. Thanks for posting.

This venue was a huge surprise, truly unbelievable vistas from my campsite right on the very edge of the rim of one incredibly deep, complex and ascetic canyon carved out by the San Rafael river. I got a great look around riding my mountain bike on a very friendly single track loop, the Good Water Trail, that took me along the rim of a huge deep canyon tributary the the main drainage. . . It was the best camp site I have ever had and I have had MANY!
Wonderful film Karl! Please tell me what camera you are using on the bike (?Go Pro.or Osmo Action), and where it is mounted (/chest?).

Dale
Miami

Stunning scenery and well done video. I appreciate the geographic locating scenes. Thanks

Reactions: YVRGUY
My pleasure to share these unique experiences as always, this spot in particular, was a real sleeper; I was not sure what to expect. It is really a very accessible location, 2wd for friendly sight seeing if that is what you're looking for, way out there though, east about 20 miles? or so from Castledale and people around so not totally isolated, safer. . . I used a GoPro 9 on a chest mount and on the selfie stick. The trail was super easy, I was surprised it got an intermediate rating. In comparison, I rode the Palisade rim trail, near Grand Junction CO, advanced trail and it was literally WORLDS more treacherous, huge obstacles, super steep in places including off camber boulder crossings that were dumping you off of the huge cliffs, wow! I did shoot some video there like I did in this video using my mini 2 and Air 2S following me on the bike using the Maven app, employing Follow me functions, a GPS based tracking system. Not perfect but I'd say still great for a mini 2! I recommend Maven! Makes the mini 2 a new drone! Lots of cool features I think DJI could have but just doesn't due to marketing reasons. . . I did not shoot any video where it was death defying, way too much stress with the controller in my jacket more obstacles for me and the drone as well as battery fears. . . it was one of the coolest rides I've ever done. I'll shoot it all at some point for sure! and post a teaser pretty soon.

Reactions: DougMcC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej