DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Hanging Candy Cane Canyons of the San Rafael Swell, Utah

Karlewski

Reactions
This Adventure take us to a place I've visited several times, including my first tough hike done exclusively for a drone flying venue. This visit was especially unique because I unexpectedly found a beautiful arch at the top of a hanging canyon. Tough loose hiking and a bit of climbing gave me total solitude! There's one shot that fades into a winter scene. I had done a motorcycle ride there last winter, Black Dragon wash, and was amazed by the same area from the opposite side, shot it with the drone and tossed it in.

Extremely well done video. Welcomed animation. Short interesting clips. As a producer of videos for over 20 years I can give you a basket of kudos for your editing.

Reactions: Micky52
What dislodges the rocks such as those around 8:27? Freeze thaw cycles? I ask because they seem isolated from scree slopes.

Just awesome! Great video and thanks for taking us along with you on this adventure.

This Adventure take us to a place I've visited several times, including my first tough hike done exclusively for a drone flying venue. This visit was especially unique because I unexpectedly found a beautiful arch at the top of a hanging canyon. Tough loose hiking and a bit of climbing gave me total solitude! There's one shot that fades into a winter scene. I had done a motorcycle ride there last winter, Black Dragon wash, and was amazed by the same area from the opposite side, shot it with the drone and tossed it in.
Karl:

You are totally awesome. I can only dream of doing these hikes that you do with such ease. But I enjoy all of them vicariously through your grace of sending them.

Dale

Very well done.
I really appreciated the mapping and route display.
Fantastic editing
Bravo

Thanks for all your support guys, this is a very unique place the world over. The way water/Ice interplays with variably porous sand stone in a freeze thaw and occasional flood environment truly creates miracles of geology! The next video I have coming is quite special as well. Climbing a vertical cave and launching the the drone from a high balcony. Lots of desert waterfalls as well!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N