DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The hometown city of DJI, Shenzhen by drone

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey guys,

I'm back with a new video, this time from the megacity Shenzhen (HQ city of DJI) :)

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

DK

Such an amazing city. Your video makes me want to visit that place. With a city like that which is so young, the infrastructure must be like something many have never seen. Dubai and Qatar are probably similar in proper design and flow. Thank you for the birds eye view.

Such an amazing city. Your video makes me want to visit that place. With a city like that which is so young, the infrastructure must be like something many have never seen. Dubai and Qatar are probably similar in proper design and flow. Thank you for the birds eye view.

Thank you!
You are absolutely right, the transportation is perfect and all the busses are fully electric. They put a lot of thought into the connections and layout of the city.

Hey guys,

I'm back with a new video, this time from the megacity Shenzhen (HQ city of DJI) :)

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

DK
Great video. I don’t think most Americans realize how devolved and modern many cities in China are. I’ve been to Beijing and Honk Kong several times but never to the DJI home city and was always amazed. Thanks for sharing. Steve.

Last edited:
Reactions: DKAerial
What a beautiful city and great footage.
I agree with Wilsonthedog, its like Dubai.
Your aerial photography is awesome.

Reactions: DKAerial
Very cool. Did you need special permits to fly those shots over the city?

Thanks!
Generally you only need to register your drone in China, no special license for flying in cities.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661