DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The lake of the desert .. my first video!

Very good for your 1st video!

You've got great music with great changes....try to use those changes for your transition timing. Also, some people like those quick cuts to the next scene, but I prefer a fade transition out of one and into the next.

Here's the thing I struggle with too. Your video is interesting and beautiful and you want to use all the shots. Make yourself limit number of shots and length of the shots. Try re-editing this piece and keep it less than a minute. It's hard to do, but a great exercise.

Did you do any color-grading in post edit? I like to add a little emphasis to the colors sometimes.

Anyway, great job and good luck.

Reactions: Hamad
Hi everyone

this is my first video using my new drone dji Mavic air 2 over a salt lake ..I was experiencing and trying it .. I guess it’s not that perfect with that shakes lol .. but i thought might share :)

I would appreciate any suggestions, thanks

Wow, for your first video I'm pretty impressed. Much better than mine! The only thing that I may change is to shorten some of the shots, but that's really only minor. Other than that, I really enjoyed it. Great choice of music too!

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Very good for your 1st video!

You've got great music with great changes....try to use those changes for your transition timing. Also, some people like those quick cuts to the next scene, but I prefer a fade transition out of one and into the next.

Here's the thing I struggle with too. Your video is interesting and beautiful and you want to use all the shots. Make yourself limit number of shots and length of the shots. Try re-editing this piece and keep it less than a minute. It's hard to do, but a great exercise.

Did you do any color-grading in post edit? I like to add a little emphasis to the colors sometimes.

Anyway, great job and good luck.
hi 4score

thank for your suggestions, regarding the cuts I thought using quite cuts is more suitable to this kind of music ..it had this ( ding ) sharp piano sound it make it better from what I see, but sure I’ll be using fade in future .. for the length idk is it really long? The original video was over 9 minutes and I want to remove as possible as I can and limit the video for the same length as the music about 3 minute seems not very long for a YouTube video, but I’ll consider that and try to do 1 minute video.

Yes I used VSCO filter on the video but I made a mistake .. not handling every part alone .. when I was shooting I didn’t take multiple videos it’s mainly one long video, but sure in the future I’ll handle ever video alone

thank you

Hi everyone

this is my first video using my new drone dji Mavic air 2 over a salt lake ..I was experiencing and trying it .. I guess it’s not that perfect with that shakes lol .. but i thought might share :)

I would appreciate any suggestions, thanks

You have some great imagery there from a very unusual location. Well done - for a first video from your new drone it’s a great result. A couple of minor suggestions. You could hold attention quite well with clips that are a little shorter; and the music you’ve chosen is great, but if you can time the ‘beats’ to match your video ‘cuts’ it produces a very professional result. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

You have some great imagery there from a very unusual location. Well done - for a first video from your new drone it’s a great result. A couple of minor suggestions. You could hold attention quite well with clips that are a little shorter; and the music you’ve chosen is great, but if you can time the ‘beats’ to match your video ‘cuts’ it produces a very professional result. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Thank you sir

-I’ll defiantly pay attention to that and focus on the length of each clip .. the shorter one was cut fast because it include “very shakey” scene so I had to cut early,

- I was trying to match the beats to every cut but i didn’t figure out yet how to do that, it’s hard to do it manually since I do the edit in my iPhone .. i don’t know yet if there’s an option can do that for me via the app I use ( LumaFusion ) but I’ll practice and look through

thank you again appreciate the advice.

Reactions: Garatshay
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair