DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Land of Ice & Fire (Part 39 - Icelandic Farm House)

MPone

Reactions

Why are farm houses in Iceland white with red roofs? Iceland was formerly part of Denmark. Red and white are the colors of the Danish flag. Red is the color of blood and fire, signifying sacrifice, while white is the color of holiness, purity, and salvation. Also, white and red paint would have been relatively easy to get a hold of in rural Iceland, where goods were generally scarce.

Living in Kansas USA I see a lot of beautiful farms but this one takes the cake. Thanks for your continued effort in showing the world what a wonderful country you live in,?

Living in Kansas USA I see a lot of beautiful farms but this one takes the cake. Thanks for your continued effort in showing the world what a wonderful country you live in,?

I don’t live there. I was there for vacation. The view is so nice with the backdrop of mountains in the background.

Here’s a photo of this beautiful farm house:

Attachments

• 82C060F7-4897-476E-9099-77FCAE03F1CA.jpeg
    82C060F7-4897-476E-9099-77FCAE03F1CA.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
I guess then that Iceland should offer you a contract from the tour and information department for the fantastic way you have presented their country. Well Done

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov