DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Magic Bridge at the mouth of the Tahquamenon River.

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
From my camping trip last weekend in Paradise, MI. Wish I had @brett8883 "Super-C" available; it would have saved a lot of shots.

I loved it!
Enjoyed the Wizard of Oz effect going from black and white to color at the beginning and end.
Beautiful job.

I loved it!
Enjoyed the Wizard of Oz effect going from black and white to color at the beginning and end.
Beautiful job.

Thank you. Funny, but I was thinking the same thing about the Wizard idea when I was formulating the theme.

Beautiful job on that video. Can you please tell me what post editing software you used?

Thank you.

I started using Power Director on a Windows PC. That didn’t work for me, so I purchased an IMac Pro and switched to Final Cut Pro X. And I love it. I looked at Adobe, but didn’t want to pay the subscription year after year. I’ve produced only a couple of videos using FCPX, so I don’t know everything about it. But it sure seems fast and easy.

Dreamy pictures. The music supports it greatly. Good choice. Too bad didn't render it is high quality because Youtube chopped it badly.

Dreamy pictures. The music supports it greatly. Good choice. Too bad didn't render it is high quality because Youtube chopped it badly.

Yes it does. My post was using FCPX, 4k H264. The original is great on an iMac Pro but you can’t get that on YouTube.

Same thing on “The Queen’s Stout”

Another nice video from ya @RadioFlyerMan? loved it ?

I export from FCPX to the Compressor and render in Apple Pro Res. A 90sec video easily can easily reach several Gigabytes. I then upload this to YT. Result looks like this

Most excellent! I think I might try that. However, I live in the boonies with real real slow DSL. Nothing I can do about it cause I tried. 500 meg file takes a few hours to upload!

Another nice video from ya @RadioFlyerMan? loved it ?
Thank you, Porky! Marco Cantieni had commented that YouTube trashed the quality. I've seen that a time or two. How was the quality when you viewed it? Just wondering.

I spend thousands of dollars on a monster iMac pro, spend all that time trying to make things look good in post, and then YouTube comes along and makes it look like I created it on a Atari with a tape player!

Reactions: Marco Cantieni
500 meg file takes a few hours to upload!
I produce my videos with great effort. I want the best possible quality for my video on Youtube. That's worth the wait for 6 hours or longer to upload. Try Apple ProRes LT that does a mild compression and avoid super large files.

Thank you, Porky! Marco Cantieni had commented that YouTube trashed the quality. I've seen that a time or two. How was the quality when you viewed it? Just wondering.

I spend thousands of dollars on a monster iMac pro, spend all that time trying to make things look good in post, and then YouTube comes along and makes it look like I created it on a Atari with a tape player!

I watched it in 720P but that was on my iPad, still looked good though? I’ll try it on my iMac and see what it will allow me to choose?

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I produce my videos with great effort. I want the best possible quality for my video on Youtube. That's worth the wait for 6 hours or longer to upload. Try Apple ProRes LT that does a mild compression and avoid super large files.

Thanks for the ideas. I do not have the Compressor yet, that’s another $50 towards the hobby [emoji1]

Thank you.

I started using Power Director on a Windows PC. That didn’t work for me, so I purchased an IMac Pro and switched to Final Cut Pro X. And I love it. I looked at Adobe, but didn’t want to pay the subscription year after year. I’ve produced only a couple of videos using FCPX, so I don’t know everything about it. But it sure seems fast and easy.
Nice editing job. Final cut is the way to go three hundred dollars and you're done . I'm still using iMovie ,I have a slow learning curve.

I watched it in 720P but that was on my iPad, still looked good though? I’ll try it on my iMac and see what it will allow me to choose?
you do have to use the chrome browser to get 4k. You probably knew that

Reactions: Porky
you do have to use the chrome browser to get 4k. You probably knew that

I didn’t know that. You sound knowledgeable on this.

So what if I’m viewing YouTube via Safari on my iMac Pro... no good??? I think I’m selecting HD. Is that the same thing as 4k?

I didn’t know that. You sound knowledgeable on this.

So what if I’m viewing YouTube via Safari on my iMac Pro... no good??? I think I’m selecting HD. Is that the same thing as 4k?
I have learn from other YouTube or‘s that 4K is only available on the chrome browser . From what I’ve learned high definition and actually starts at 720 p. So much to learn , I am currently saving up to get a powerhouse Mac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usiron