DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The most beautiful site in Cornwall? Maybe. Porthcurno & Minack Theatre

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
The 3rd part of my "Far West Of Cornwall" trilogy is from the absolutely glorious Porthcurno Beach, Minack Theatre, Pedn Vounder, & Logan Rock. Some say the most beautiful site in Cornwall, plus an interesting communications history too. Read the comments under the YouTube video for more details. I hope you enjoy

@Jeremy Clark ,all three of the videos were up to your usual high standard ,of filming and editing,thanks for sharing ,

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
@Jeremy Clark ,all three of the videos were up to your usual high standard ,of filming and editing,thanks for sharing ,
Thanks so much. I was knackered by the end of the day tho. All 3 sites were in FRZ's so i had to get permissions from the ATC & wanted to make the most of it, so did all 3 in one afternoon :)

Reactions: old man mavic
All I can say is Wow. Beautiful flying and good editing. That theatre is incredible. It truly is beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for the kind words. It’s hard not to make a good clip when the area is so beautiful

Very impressive video in all regards. I watched right to the end credits. Liked and found I was already subscribed!
Cornwall is very impressive and you do it justice.
I am contemplating a trip to the UK from the US next summer to see the F-1 race at Silverstone. Cornwall will be on my list of places to see because of your video. Thank you.

Very impressive video in all regards. I watched right to the end credits. Liked and found I was already subscribed!
Cornwall is very impressive and you do it justice.
I am contemplating a trip to the UK from the US next summer to see the F-1 race at Silverstone. Cornwall will be on my list of places to see because of your video. Thank you.
Thank you so much for the kind words. You won’t be disappointed visiting Cornwall, it’s such a beautiful place. We do get much busier in summer though with the holidaymakers

Once again a great job. Very enjoyable viewing. Wonderful scenery and I agree with a previous comment about the amazing theatre. What's the impressive building to the right of the theatre when looking from the drone?

Once again a great job. Very enjoyable viewing. Wonderful scenery and I agree with a previous comment about the amazing theatre. What's the impressive building to the right of the theatre when looking from the drone?
Thanks for the kind words. I think it’s dressing rooms, storage space, and practice space as well

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas