DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 The mysterious little pink house

Patrick Bergeron

Reactions
In the heart of Saint-Henri in Montreal, at the corner of Saint-Rémi and Saint-Ambroise streets, are the remains of the Canada Malting. For decades, this is where the malt used to make alcohol was processed.

Unoccupied since the end of the 1980s, the imposing building has in recent years become a favorite spot for enthusiasts of urban exploration ("urbex"). Made of brick or concrete, the walls of buildings are now covered in graffiti.

Last year, neighborhood residents were amazed to discover that the old checkpoint atop one of the towers had been painted entirely pink. Then green shutters and a flower box appeared. One morning, the citizens saw curtains that adorned the windows.

Definitely a room with a view! I would agree it's not like you can hide what's going on...unless nobody looks up anymore.

Impressive graffiti painting a whole building pink 150' in the air.

I knew that people drive on the left side of the road in much of the world. Did not know everyone drove in reverse in Canada.

Wonderful. Throughly enjoyed it. Interestingly we have a similar graffitied and abandoned “Maltings” in a rural town named Mittagong in NSW, Australia. I posted a video of it last year. Here is a link if you and/or others are interested. Thanks for posting. ??

Reactions: John235
Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes