DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Pass of Glencoe

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Todays Highland Drone footage from our recent week long trip to Drumnadrochit - the Pass of Glencoe and the 3 part waterfall and gorge...

Taken on the last day, and on our way home, this was the last footage filmed, capturing the waterfall at the pass, a panorama of Glencoe and the gorge beneath the waterfall...

Still lots of footage to edit and a fair few scheduled to post over the next few days...

Thanks all, it is a stunning place, and I am glad the video was enjoyed... Stuill lots more to come form that trip yet... Let me know if you are getting bored with the videos though ;)

I really enjoyed watching that. Well done. Honestly, I enjoyed watching the whole series of videos from your trip. Thank so much for sharing them with us!!!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
I really enjoyed watching that. Well done. Honestly, I enjoyed watching the whole series of videos from your trip. Thank so much for sharing them with us!!!
Thanks Dave, I still have a few more to edit - mainly distilleries in Speyside, and enough other subjects scheduled on YT for another 2 weeks worth of content, so unless I get told otherwise they will keep on coming for a while yet :) It was an excellent trip, and the friends we were holidaying with were most obliging in giving me time to fly whenver I wanted to...

Another Awesome video!

Reactions: AlbionDrones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan