DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Pass of Glencoe

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Todays Highland Drone footage from our recent week long trip to Drumnadrochit - the Pass of Glencoe and the 3 part waterfall and gorge...

Taken on the last day, and on our way home, this was the last footage filmed, capturing the waterfall at the pass, a panorama of Glencoe and the gorge beneath the waterfall...

Still lots of footage to edit and a fair few scheduled to post over the next few days...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks all, it is a stunning place, and I am glad the video was enjoyed... Stuill lots more to come form that trip yet... Let me know if you are getting bored with the videos though ;)

I really enjoyed watching that. Well done. Honestly, I enjoyed watching the whole series of videos from your trip. Thank so much for sharing them with us!!!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
I really enjoyed watching that. Well done. Honestly, I enjoyed watching the whole series of videos from your trip. Thank so much for sharing them with us!!!
Thanks Dave, I still have a few more to edit - mainly distilleries in Speyside, and enough other subjects scheduled on YT for another 2 weeks worth of content, so unless I get told otherwise they will keep on coming for a while yet :) It was an excellent trip, and the friends we were holidaying with were most obliging in giving me time to fly whenver I wanted to...

Another Awesome video!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney