DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 The Surprise View, Ashness Wood, Derwent Water - Keswick, Lake District

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
The third location flown on the Drone Show Live Viewers Lakes road trip last week, just up the road from Ashness Bridge, the wonderful Surprise view.

Flown with the AIR3, it threatened some light rain but apart from a few spots it held off... The water was as still as a mill pond..

Car Parking on site, and a very short walk - the car park at Ashness Bridge 300m away is on the same parking ticket, so you pay once to park at both locations...

The drop is steep so do take care, there are no barriers!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another awesome video! It is very well put together with some great scenery. I would love to own that house down nearby the lake. I was also good to see friends with you. :)

Another awesome video! It is very well put together with some great scenery. I would love to own that house down nearby the lake. I was also good to see friends with you. :)
Thank you kindly... No flying on Skye today, too windy and wet, but hopefully a couple of good days ahead...

I have been editing the River Coe Gorge footage from Saturday this evening, it I quite something...

More great content.
Thank you :)

That is an absolutely gorgeous place! Very serene, reflection on the water indicates little wind @ the surface. It seems your vantage point is perfect for your flight.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
That is an absolutely gorgeous place! Very serene, reflection on the water indicates little wind @ the surface. It seems your vantage point is perfect for your flight.
Thanks, it was a great day for flying drones...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seb-6