DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The things you find

terradriller

Reactions
So today I'm flying my Mavic Pro from my pickup truck with the heat on ....30 degrees out. I come in land put in a new battery and lift off. As I'm coming up I get to about 20 feet and see something on my roof. I thought it was a bunch of frozen leaves until I got closer.
Turns out it's a Canada Goose lying there dead as a hammer. We live on a small lake and they are flying over all the time. But I've never had a dead goose on my roof.
Anyway I thought I'd share my most recent find as I fly my Mavic.

Happy flying org_f523adb37d7fa7f1_1544389582000.jpegorg_a000f3330a30d230_1544390410000.jpeg

Reactions: Snoopy2020
unfortunately I think your gonna have to climb out on the roof to remove it.. I don't think your gonna rig anything up for the drone to help with the removal.. P.S. you may want to get it removed soon.. cause there is nothing like the smell of a rotten corpse lying around..

unfortunately I think your gonna have to climb out on the roof to remove it.. I don't think your gonna rig anything up for the drone to help with the removal.. P.S. you may want to get it removed soon.. cause there is nothing like the smell of a rotten corpse lying around..
Yup your right

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason