DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking about adding audio recorder, but is there any point?

I now fly STEALTH as much as possible. Don't ask me to define that! It will be OUR secret.
I know exactly what you mean.

Even back then I always tried to be stealthy, just so I could fully concentrate on my flying without someone asking me how much it costs, how far/fast can it fly, where can I buy one...

Now it's always, is that camera recording, are you spying on me...

Stealth is the only way.

Love the videos and the discussion. I did the same thing here with the waterfall, recording the water sounds separately on y iPhone, lowering and raising the volume of the water sounds in the editing process as I was near or far from the waterfall. Fun stuff and very effective. The main hassle was toting the harp in and out of the wilderness.

Reactions: Zbip57
Love the videos and the discussion. I did the same thing here with the waterfall, recording the water sounds separately on y iPhone, lowering and raising the volume of the water sounds in the editing process as I was near or far from the waterfall. Fun stuff and very effective. The main hassle was toting the harp in and out of the wilderness.
Loved it. But did your harp fall into the river at 1:26 when the harp music stopped? Wow! You narrowly clipped those oak leaves coming down. The whole thing in that narrow confined space was gutsy and too risky for my cheap blood. but I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Moon4Drone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots