DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking about first drone: Used Mavic Air 1 (for around $350 vs Mavic Mini)?

fsdaaerwrf

Reactions
I am thinking about getting a drone. Now I am wondering what's best: I don't want to invest too much so I looked at eBay. Seems there are quite a few used Mavic Air 1 Fly More packages for around 350 on the market.

What I like about the Air is that it supports RAW which the Mini doesn't. The Mini on the other had has longer fly time.

Is the Mavic Air 1 still a good buy for photographers vs the Mini?

I am thinking about getting a drone. Now I am wondering what's best: I don't want to invest too much so I looked at eBay. Seems there are quite a few used Mavic Air 1 Fly More packages for around 350 on the market.

What I like about the Air is that it supports RAW which the Mini doesn't. The Mini on the other had has longer fly time.

Is the Mavic Air 1 still a good buy for photographers vs the Mini?

If you can get a air combo for 350 go for it

The Air is a more robust platform, and the Mini is newer tech with better flight time.. You just have to decide which of those factors you favor. The big complaint with the Air is flight time and poor range (for some reason even worst than Spark). It is a feature rich drone that operates on Go4, has Litchi support, etc.. But it flies for 11 minutes in real life and that’s a deal breaker for me..

Ditto Every thing S says. It's a toss up until you consider the New/Used aspect. I'd stick the price of a new battery on anything you are considering buying used.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3