DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking about my next drone...

realvue

Reactions
So, as I await my repair/replacement process to move forward, I am considering purchasing a second drone. I expect a Mavic or Mavic Pro refresh but have no clue when, especially when DJI is really all hands on deck for the FPV right now.

I’m thinking of looking for a used kit, and from the reading I was doing, was leaning towards the Mavic 2 Pro with the hasselblad camera. Then again, I considered doing the Pro 2 Zoom, as that would increase my capabilities by adding a feature that I don’t have with my MA2.

FLYING WAYPOINTS WITH LITCHI is a must. Whatever I buy WILL need that capability. Still annoyed that the MA2 doesn’t, but my guess is this is exactly the reason why it doesn’t have that capability... so I will buy another.

I am proceeding with my Part 107 class and looking for good domain names for a potential aerial photography business.

Thoughts? On either?

From info that was going around recently it seems no future consumer DJI drone will have waypoint support, only the enterprise models... so yeah, probably no point waiting for a Mavic 3 if you absolutely want that.

Reactions: realvue
Does anyone know if the controller I have with the MA2 will be compatible with the M2P? It would be great if I could just stick with one controller, one mount, one antenna system; etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22