DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking about selling my Mavic Air 2

Tom25

Reactions
I am thinking about purchasing the Air 2s and wondering the value of a Mavic Air 2 which was just swapped out by DJI after the original craft crashed thanks to a faulty GPS sensor. The new drone only has a few flights under it's belt.

It would come with one battery, the standard controller, and the filters.

If I can get $700 or so, I will pull the trigger and order the 2s.

Last edited:
I am thinking about purchasing the Air 2s and wondering the value of a Mavic Air 2 which was just swapped out by DJI after the original craft crashed thanks to a faulty GPS sensor. The new drone only has a few flights under it's belt.

It would come with one battery, the standard controller, and the filters.

If I can get $700 or so, I will pull the trigger and order the 2s.
Not trying to burst your sale, but for $800, one can purchase new. If you are including some other things like Refresh it could help.

Not trying to burst your sale, but for $800, one can purchase new. If you are including some other things like Refresh it could help.
I was joking about the price. Honestly, I would be shocked to get $500 without batteries, props and other stuff. At that price better for me to keep it, even if I end up purchasing the 2s. As batteries and props are interchangeable. But the more I read about the 2s the more I question if it is needed. Might make more sense to wait for the M3 or whatever they might name it.

Reactions: baristabob
I was joking about the price. Honestly, I would be shocked to get $500 without batteries, props and other stuff. At that price better for me to keep it, even if I end up purchasing the 2s. As batteries and props are interchangeable. But the more I read about the 2s the more I question if it is needed. Might make more sense to wait for the M3 or whatever they might name it.
Why would you want to swap the excellent Air 2 for something only marginally better (?) and spend money to do it?

Reactions: charliesRig
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000