DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 This is Norway!

I would make multiple clips in each specific area rather than a summary of the whole video.
Thanks for the tip! I have made a lot of videos from each area :) This is just a video to sum up my travels for the last two years :)

Absolutely one of the Very Best compilations of video and music I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Congratulations VegardBerland.
Everyone should see this!

Thank you so much for your nice words! Really appreciate it!

Haha! I have to admit that I use my drone more in spring and summer. A few of the clips are in winter, but there is rarely snow along the coast in western Norway.
Should be plenty of snow farther from coast/at higher altitudes.
Though outside summer wind might ground flying lot more than occasionally with Scandinavia being the "burial ground" of many weather phenomenons born on Atlantic and east coast of North America. (including remnants of hurricanes)

Or then drop down from northern Norway through EU's northermost border... You wouldn't notice except for signs next to road.
Usually plenty of snow in Northern Finland and actually usually colder, because farther from sea Golf Stream's effect doesn't warm up that much.
This year had proper winter even here SE Finland with still about 60cm of (hard enough to walk on) snow in forests.

Reactions: VegardBerland
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burt12