DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is what you can get in a fly more kit bag!

Oldmanoftheworld

Reactions
I have ordered a pelican case but thought I would try and see if would all fit in flymore case. We have got in
1 M2P
1 smart controller
1 standard controller
5 batteries
1 charging brick
1 3 pin lead
1 4 way charger
1 set of filters
4 spare props
And all the cables !

Tbh may not be a bad way to travel abroad as it would then all fit in back pack !

Attachments

• 532361B2-CCDF-4A40-89A7-4C1FDCE88A46.jpeg
    532361B2-CCDF-4A40-89A7-4C1FDCE88A46.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • CDB24574-0696-4672-B9D7-57562139A33A.jpeg
    CDB24574-0696-4672-B9D7-57562139A33A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 104
Given how tight space is with just the normal quantity of gear I'd have concerns about distorting props trying to get all that lot in, even when using the side pockets and or leaving what is in the side pockets awfully exposed.

10 pounds of stuffing in a 5 pound bag? Just because you can doesn't necessarily mean you should. How'd you get that much stuff in there? Did you take the props off?

Given how tight space is with just the normal quantity of gear I'd have concerns about distorting props trying to get all that lot in, even when using the side pockets and or leaving what is in the side pockets awfully exposed.
I could not agree more tbh, but I travel an awful lot and sometimes convenience is worth the risk if it’s in carry on luggage. I always travel light with carry on only, before covid I was doing 20k air miles per month with some times upto 4 stop overs.
10 pounds of stuffing in a 5 pound bag? Just because you can doesn't necessarily mean you should. How'd you get that much stuff in there? Did you take the props off?
i went in surprising easy, guys I’m not recommending this is a good way to transport all my gear. I was simply seeing what would fit in the fly more bag !
The props are still on aircraft the tips protected with a 3D printed clips. Besides the smart controller it fits quite well, at push it would be better than nothing!

My pelican case should arrive next week I hope :)

I bought my MA2 just a couple months ago and it came with three batteries. Five would be better. I'm curious what the price is with the newer set. It has more and better stuff now.

I bought my MA2 just a couple months ago and it came with three batteries. Five would be better. I'm curious what the price is with the newer set. It has more and better stuff now.

I purchased 2 from an official UK vendor for £210 the pair delivered. I also ordered a 6in1 smart charger that will charge 4 batteries at the same time as well as the controller. I can plug it into my cars 220v inverter when I’m in my home country and always have batteries ready for use.

I like my fly more bag for quick hikes. Its light and convenient.....I carry a battery on my MP Zoom, 2 extras a couple of back up cables, two sets of extra props, cleaning cloths a squeeze bulb "compressed air" and a tooth brush. I put that in a back pack with my landing pad and lunch. I don't plan on recharging....get in, shoot what I can and get out. I don't like the idea of carrying a suitcase (Pelican) into the woods.

WDK

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23