DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This may be my last post in this Forum Behr's Paint

Roy Rogers

Reactions

I had a problem with there paint but they BEHR Paint did everything they could to make it right

Maybe my last post … a lot of people here seem to be all about finding negative in everything that's posted .

So you're happy now with the response from Behr finally ?
If so, that is good.
Hopefully you will stick around, sometimes with the written communications on forums people can take things to be far more critical than meant, other times sure forums can require thick-ish skin.
Anyway, hopefully you're happy now with the final outcome.

Reactions: Roy Rogers
If so, that is good.
Hopefully you will stick around, sometimes with the written communications on forums people can take things to be far more critical than meant, other times sure forums can require thick-ish skin.
Pull up Your boot Straps Soldier no whimpering on the Field!
lol yes sir

If so, that is good.
not completely happy I wasn't made whole again but it wasn't all Behr's fault but they unlike the painter tried to make it better. thanks for follow this thread Thumbswayup

At first, I thought I must have missed something. I wondered, "Why are we talking about paint quality on a drone forum"
Then I watched the video, and realized a drone was used to inspect the quality of the paint.
Then I just wondered.

I had a problem with there paint but they BEHR Paint did everything they could to make it right

Maybe my last post … a lot of people here seem to be all about finding negative in everything that's posted .
To paraphrase what a very wise woman once said "haters gonna hate, I'm gonna shake it off"

Does look thin in spots but gotta say that your painter did you no favors with his prep work on the peeling/chipping paint or on keeping drips off the roof. Hope it all works out for you.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002